[STDS-802-11-CAC] time slot of AMP TIG TC on Dec 13 is not correct

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello, Jon and Stephen,

I just noticed the time slot arranged for AMP TIG TC on Dec 13 is not in consistent with my announcement in the reflector and closing report during Nov plenary week.

The requested time slot is 9:00am to 11:00am, ET. But the displayed slot in google calendar and imat is 10:00am to 11:00am, ET. Please help to update the TC slot. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Bo