[STDS-802-11-CAC] 答复: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Draft motions for closing plenary

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Stephen and all,

         Attached please find the updated two WG motion (from TGbf) for January Interim closing Plenary:

    WG Motion x: TGbf CAD approval

    WG Motion: Working Group Letter Ballot (Updated with the TG Motion result)

         Please let me know if you have any comments and suggestions (could be confirmed during the coming CAC meeting) J

Best Regards : )

Tony Xiao Han

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Jonathan, Bo,

                      I've created draft motions to approve the final TGaz and TGbd minutes within the enclosed slide deck. Can you just verify that the document numbers are correct. Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen