From: StephenMcCann <mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Date: 2023年02月22日 20:00
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Topic Interest Group (TIG) clarification
--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
               it's been brought to my attention that a TIG is not a "technical interest group", but a "topic interest group". Therefore I've updated the enclosed web-pages for:

TGbc
AIML
AMP

Please can the chairs of these groups now use these updated pages. Thanks.

In addition, if anyone has any outstanding web-pages updates from the January 2023 interim, it would be great to receive them.

Kind regards

Stephen