[STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder: CAC meeting, Snapshot slides, Any Designated experts

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear CAC members,

Safe travels and welcome to those travelling to Atlanta for our March WG11 session!

This is a reminder of the CAC teleconference at 6PM Eastern in room 211, see http://schedule.802world.com/schedule/schedule/show .
Please send your snapshot slides to Robert if you have not already done so.

Also let me know of any individuals who will be presenting at your meeting and require the Individual Expert designation (fee waiver, present at a given meeting)

Thank you,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise