[STDS-802-11-CAC] Web page updates

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
               the following web-pages need updating please:

TGaz
TGbh
TGbi
TGbk
Coex SC (update on officers' names)
UHR SG
AIML SC
AMP SC

1. Apologies if I've missed your update. If I have, please can you either re-send it or mention it to me.
2. Please reach out to me, if you need some assistance updating your page. Sometimes I can find a little time to help.
3. Think about nominating someone in your sub-group to update the web-page. Perhaps they can just take the PPT closing report and merge into the existing page?

Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen