From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** <STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of laurent cariou
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2023 5:16 AM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] 2023-07-802 -Berlin - 802/802W/802.11 Room Requests

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Dorothy,

Agenda for UHR SG: 13/0975r0

Thanks,

Laurent

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Dorothy,

The agenda for the AIML TIG for Berlin meeting will be : 11-23/926.

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang

Principal Engineer | InterDigital

T: (631) 622.4028