[STDS-802-11-CAC] Motions for the Friday Closing Plenary

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear CAC members,

Below is the list of currently known motions for the closing plenary.
Please let me know of any other motions you have. We'll review at the CAC this evening.

Thanks,
Dorothy
===================

TGme (3): P802.11REVme Conditional to SA,  PAR confirmation,  report to EC
TGbh (1): P802.11bh D1.0 available for sale
UHR SG (2): 3rd Re-charter, Liaison response to WFA; possible updates to PAR & CSD (none known at this time)
AMP SG (1): 1st Recharter

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise

dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx