[STDS-802-11-CAC] TGme agenda for September interim posted

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hello everyone,

You can find the TGme agenda posted here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1343-00-000m-revme-agenda-september-2023-session.pptx

TGme will be meeting Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday during PM2 (4-6pm ET).

Seeing as D4.0 will be in the initial SA ballot in parallel with the September interim meeting, we are going to use this session to discuss issues that have come up in previous WG ballots. If you have an issue that you want to discuss, please request agenda time and I'll work to fit you in.

Thanks,

Mike