Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Timeline chart

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Mark, Jon,
                  thank you to you both for your detailed responses and these are all valid points. I've also agreed with Robert that I should add a new project line in the timeline chart for Cor 2 (there is already one for Cor 1 in the 'published' section of the table), so this will involve changing the order of items again. I'll try and line things up, so that the order in the timeline chart matches that of the editors.

Regarding the listing order of the projects within the timeline chart, I'll look into that.

Kind regards

Stephen