Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder - CAC teleconference on Monday, October 9th at 9AM Eastern time

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Dorothy,

The AIML TIG agenda for Nov 2023 is 11-23/1718.

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang

Principal Engineer | InterDigital

T: (631) 622.4028