Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] 802_0324_Plenary Session - 802.11 Change Request - R2

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Jon/Dorothy (all),

On the 802REVc call yesterday, it became apparent that the work in the group is not going to settle down as we had hoped, before the March session.  So, I am sure the 802REVc meeting on Wednesday AM1 of that week will take the entire meeting slot.  Thus, there is no point in the ARC meeting holding a room in parallel for us to use what we hoped would be remaining time in our own room for other agenda items.

So, in short, I’d like to drop the ARC slot on Wednesday AM1 (just keep the 802c joint meeting reminder), and instead add an ARC slot.  In talking to Carol, she is okay with moving TGbi from Thursday PM1 to Tuesday PM2, making that Thursday slot available for an ARC meeting.

I’d like to request that change, please, for ARC and on Carol’s behalf for TGbi.

Thanks!  Mark