[STDS-802-11-CAC] Web page updates

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hello All,

I have made a number of web page updates, specifically:
  • Updated the main page to show next session and current ballots.
  • Updated the working group officers page.
  • Updated the honor role.
  • Updated the members list (private and public) with updates following the recent session.

Along the way I have made numerous editorial changes.
  • Made things more consistency page-to-page.
  • Simplified some of the language.
  • Improved styling to make it more mobile friendly (viewable on a phone).

Please take a look and, if you see any errors, please let me know.

BTW, one nifty feature is the members list is now sortable!

Regards,
-Robert