[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/11/11-11-1149-20-0000-draft-number-alignment-tool.xlsx uploaded

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Dear editors,

I’ve uploaded https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/11/11-11-1149-20-0000-draft-number-alignment-tool.xlsx,

which now reflects the published post std-2012 amendments.

Next job is to incorporate the REVmc revision numbering,  which of course changes everything** for those of

you who are going to be published after REVmc.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 1954 204 609 (office)
Tel: +44 7920 084 900 (mobile)
Skype: adrian_stephens

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47

** I exaggerate.   It will merely change “quite a lot”,  particularly if TGmc in their infinite wisdom start moving

clauses around.   BTW,  it has already decided to delete some PHY clauses,  so those of you who have grown

comfortable with “Clause 22” notation will have to think again :0).