[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] FW: Framemaker 10 licensing expired bug fix

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

FYI …

(From Pat Thaler).

For editors running FrameMaker 10.

Starting January 1, 2013, FrameMaker 10 may refuse to start with the error “Licensing for this product has expired.”

Adobe has an update to fix this:

http://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker/kb/cant-launch-framemaker-10.html

I encountered this bug and the fix worked for me.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)