[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] FW: 802.11 ANA allocation of extended capabilities

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Dear all,

We had a little bit of work to do with ANA allocations from the 802.11ac D4.1 MDR.

As a result,  we moved one of the TGaf allocations from last time,  and legitimized the numbers 802.11ac

had selected.

Please comment by the end of this week if you see any issue.  Otherwise will be formalized and published

before the 802.11 session.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404 825