Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] TGaf October ANA requests

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello Peter,

I have made the allocations and releases as you requested.   I note that you effectively swapped an earlier allocation

for two dot11Groups values.   This being the MIB,  I doubt anyone will care.

All – please review these changes for any impact on your drafts.  I will confirm changes in 1 week.

show pending transactions

TID

Type

User