Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] 14/1244r0 Sept 2014 Editors Meeting is on Mentor

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---
Hi,

(1) A little while ago I raised the suggestion that that 802.11 standard would be a bit more usable for people less familiar with it if a high level table of contents was added. I'd like to make this suggestion more concrete by suggesting that a 2-level ToC (top level clauses/annexes and one level below that) be added before the existing ToC. So you would have High Level ToC followed by the existing 4-level ToC followed by the lists of Figures and Tables.

(2) Current posted 11ak draft is D0.03 although that hasn't been approved by the TG yet (motion to do that scheduled for AM1 today).

(3) Norm Finn is Vice Editor of 11ak.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1244-00-0000-sept-2014-editors-meeting.pptx

Please email me with any changes by Thursday PM1

TG

Published or Draft Baseline Documents

Source

MDR

Style Guide

Editor

Snapshot Date

Published

mc

ai

ah

aj

ak

aq

ax

mc

3.0

Frame 10.0

No

2012

Adrian Stephens

Edward Au

Emily Qi

15-Jul

ai

1.0

2.0

Frame 9.0

No

2012

Lee Armstrong

Ping FANG

15-Jul

ah

2.5

2.0

Frame 11.0

No

2012

Yongho Seok

Alfred Asterjadhi

15-Jul

aj

0.2

Frame 10.0

No

2012

Jiamin Chen

15-Jul

ak

3.0

0.02

Word

No

2012

Donald Eastlake

15-Jul

aq

0.01

Word

No

2012

Dan Gal

15-Jul

ax

No

2012

Thanks in advance,

petere

Peter Ecclesine, Technology Analyst

MS SJ-14-4 170 West Tasman Dr, San Jose, CA 95134-1706

Ph 408/527-0815, FAX 408/525-9256

"Time doesn't fool around."  "Without Prejudice" U.C.C. 1-308