[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] ANA assignment to TGmc

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello All,

I am assigning the following numbers to TGmc. Please review and let me know if there are any issues.

TransactionID

Type

Status

User

Group

Resource

Ref Doc

Ref Subclause

Ref Location

Name

Req Value

Description

Allocated Value

Requested

Differs?

Reason

840

Allocate

Pending

Adrian Stephens

TGmc

Element ID Extension 1

IEEE Std 802.11-2012

8.4.2.1

Table 8-54

Extended Request

10

2016-04-25

No

841

Allocate

Pending

Adrian Stephens

TGmc

dot11smt

IEEE Std 802.11-2012

C.3

dot11BeaconRssiTable

(Conceptual) table of attributes for received Beacon RSSI

38

2016-04-25

No

842

Allocate

Pending

Adrian Stephens

TGmc

Element ID Extension 1

IEEE Std 802.11-2012

8.4.2.1

Table 8-54

Estimated Service Parameters

11

2016-04-25

No

843

Allocate

Pending

Adrian Stephens

TGmc

ElementIDs

IEEE Std 802.11-2012

8.4.2.1

Table 8-54

UPSIM

200

Note allocation of an Element ID approved by motion in WG 2016-03 "Move to instruct ANA to assign the number 200 for the legacy element ID for the UPSIM element. "

200

2016-04-25

No

Regards,