Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] ANA Request Form

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello Emily,

Here are the requested values:

TransactionID

Type

Status

User

Group

Resource

Ref Doc

Ref Subclause

Ref Location

Name

Req Value

Description

Allocated Value

Requested

Differs?

Reason

849

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGmc

Element ID Extension 1

IEEE Std 802.11-2012

8.4.2.1

Table 8-54

Future Channel Guidance

12

A new information element introduced by CID #7170

14

2016-05-31

Yes

Note - Requested value  12, Allocated value  14

850

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGmc

ExtendedCapabilities

IEEE Std 802.11-2012

8.4.2.29

Table 8-103

Future Channel Guidance

74

A new capability introduced by CID #7170

74

2016-05-31

No

Note that Element ID Extension 12 was previously allocated to TGai. You get value 14.

Editors: please check.

-Robert