[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] TGaq and TGmc ANA changes

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello Emily, Lee,

I’ve changed the recent dot11StationConfigEntry allocations as follows:

TransactionID

Type

Status

User

Group

Resource

Ref Doc

Ref Subclause

Ref Location

Name

Req Value

Description

Allocated Value

Requested

Differs?

Reason

912

Allocate

Pending

Robert Stacey

TGmc

dot11StationConfigEntry

IEEE Std 802.11-2012

C.3

dot11FutureChannelGuidanceActivated

166

MIB variable introduced with CID #7170

166

2016-06-22

No

Assigning 166 since draft already includes this value

913

Allocate

Pending

Robert Stacey

TGaq

dot11StationConfigEntry

IEEE Std 802.11-2012

C.3

dot11SolicitedPADActivated

167

167

2016-06-22

No

Was 166. Changed to 167 to accommodate REVmc.

914

Allocate

Pending

Robert Stacey

TGaq

dot11StationConfigEntry

IEEE Std 802.11-2012

C.3

dot11UnsolicitedPADActivated

168

168

2016-06-22

No

Was 167. Changed to 168 to accommodate REVmc

This should keep the REVmc draft unchanged, but requires changes to TGaq’s draft.

-Robert