Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] TGaj MDR

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---
Hello Robert,
Yes, I will review the MIB.

Regards,
Yongho

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello Editors,

TGaj D3.0 is ready for a mandatory draft review and I’m looking for volunteers to do the review. If you are interested please let me know. I’ll need one or two people to review the draft against the style guide and write up any findings.

I’ll also need one person to review the MIB. This involves incorporating the MIB changes into the working version and compiling it. Yongho?

A first draft of the report is here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1333-00-0000-tgaj-mdr-report.docx.

Regards,

-Robert