Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] Draft Status Report for Nov meeting

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hi All,

   Thanks for status updates. I have updated Draft Status to Nov 12, please unicast any corrections.

Thanks in advance,

TG

Published or Draft Baseline Documents

Source