Slide 17 (Snapshot):  would you help add a row for TGbe with the following information?  Source:  Frame,  MDR:  No,   Style Guide:  2012

Regards,
Edward

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 8:55 AM Peter Ecclesine <petere@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---
Subject: 19/2136t0 January 2020 Editors Agenda is posted
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 05:52:08 -0800
From: Peter Ecclesine <petere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: stds-802-11-editors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

   The Jan 14 Editors Meeting agenda is posted and I call your attention to slide 11 where we will discuss two REVmd comments on Editorial Style guidance:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-2136-00-0000-jan-2020-editors-meeting.pptx

  Please review the Draft Development Snapshot and acknowledge or revise by noon Thursday, Jan 16th.

TG

Published or Draft Baseline Documents

Source

MDR