Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] Status code resources

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello Emily,

Here are your allocations:

TransactionID

Type

Status

User

Group

Resource

Ref Doc

Ref Subclause

Ref Location

Name

Req Value

Description

Allocated Value

Requested

1157

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGmd

StatusCodes

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

9.4.1.9

Table 9-46

TCLAS_PROCESSING_TERMINATED_INSUFFICIENT_QOS

128

2020-04-28

1158

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGmd

StatusCodes

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

9.4.1.9

Table 9-46

TCLAS_PROCESSING_TERMINATED_POLICY_CONFLICT

129

2020-04-28

Regards,

-Robert