From: M Montemurro <montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, May 20, 2021 at 4:35 PM
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Fwd: RA conventions for binary and hexadecimal numbers
To: <STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone,

Bob Grow suggested that I bring this up to REVme for consideration. In a couple of issues recently addressed by the RAC, there were cases where there is no consistency in the respresentation of hex and binary numbers as well as hex identifiers. Bob created the two documents I have attached. You will notice that 802.11 is called out in the PPT. Bob has also met with IEEE editorial staff and is suggesting some updates to the IEEE style guide.

If there is interest, we could schedule some time to discuss this in context of REVme.

Cheers,

Mike