From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-editors List *** <STDS-802-11-EDITORS@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Segev, Jonathan
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 8:10 AM
To: STDS-802-11-EDITORS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] 21/1620 November Editors meeting , MDR for 11bd

**BE CAUTIOUS** THIS EMAIL ORIGINATED FROM OUTSIDE SENSCOMM. DO NOT CLICK ANY LINKS OR OPEN ATTACHMENTS UNLESS YOU RECONGNIZE THE SENDER AND KNOW THE CONTENTS ARE SAFE. ALSO BE CAUTIOUS WHEN ‘REPLYING TO ALL’.

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hi Peter, Yujin,

One comment regarding the timelines identified below, the order of publication for 11bd is to follow 11az.

With 11az just completed its SA1 and projected to complete it SA ballot series late 2022 early 2023.

The order of publication may be considered, however bear in mind that 11bd includes mechanisms defined by 11az so

it relies on az for publication.

Assuming no change to the order of amendments I would suggest the below timelines should consider the above.

Kind Regards,

Jonathan