[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] ANA change: TGbe previously allocated category 35 has been released

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello All,

Edward reminded me of an outstanding request. The previously allocated category 35 is now released and available for use.

TransactionID

Type

Status

User