Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] 11bd MDR volunteers

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Joseph Levy volunteered after Editors meeing

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello All,

I am preparing the assignments for the 11bd/D3.0 MDR. If you are interested in volunteering please let me know.

From Peter’s editor meeting report from November I have:

Robert Stacey,

Peter Ecclesine

Emily Qi

To which I would add

Yujin Noh (editor)

Yongho Seok (MIB compile)

Any others?

-Robert

--
"Time doesn't fool around" "Time is the final currency, how do you spend it?"

Avast logo