From: Edward Au <edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 9, 2022 5:31 AM
To: Stacey, Robert <robert.stacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-EDITORS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: My findings on the 11bd MDR assignment (except clause 6)

Hello Robert,

Enclosed please find my findings on the following sections.

2.1.5: Information Elements/Subelements
2.1.6: Style Guide 2.5 – Removal of functions and features
2.1.7: Style Guide 2.6 – Capitalization
2.1.8: Style Guide 2.7 – Terminology: frame vs packet vs PPDU vs MPDU
2.1.10: Style Guide 2.9 – Numbers
2.1.11: Style Guide 2.10 – Maths operators and relations
2.1.12: Style Guide 2.11 – Hyphenation
2.1.17: Style Guide 2.16 – Abbreviations
2.1.19.7: Annex B – PICS

Please kindly ask another volunteer to review the following section:

2.1.19.4: SAP interfaces (Clause 6)

Thanks and Regards,
Edward