[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] Additional ANA requests from TGbe

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---
Hi Robert,

Enclosed please find 4 additional ANA requests from TGbe.   I copy and paste my request here for your convenience.

Type of Request Resource Name Item Name Item Description Requested Value (if any) Requested by Task Group Requested by Name
Release dot11StationConfigEntry dot11EHTNSEPPriorityAccessActivated 207 TGbe Edward Au
Rename StatusCodes NSEP_DENIED_UNAUTHORIZED Change "NSEP_DENIED_UNAUTHORIZED" to "EPCS_DENIED_UNAUTHORIZED" 131 TGbe Edward Au
Rename StatusCodes NSEP_DENIED_OTHER_REASON Change "NSEP_DENIED_OTHER_REASON" to "EPCS_DENIED_OTHER_REASON" 132 TGbe Edward Au
Allocate StatusCodes DENIED_EHT_NOT_SUPPORTED TGbe Edward Au

Regards,
Edward