Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] May 9 Editors meeting 1600 EDT 22/584r0 Agenda

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---
Hi Peter,

Updates for 802.11az: We posted D4.2 on Wed 5/4 in the members area.
This includes resolutions for all but 14 out of the total 364 comments.

We now expect to finalize the remaining resolutions (now at 7 ) this week,
generating D5.0 out of the May meeting (with two 11az meeting slots scheduled) and re-enter SA #2 ballot soon after.

The goal of D4.2 was to provide the TG with a near complete draft, and review the edits to catch any editing problems before generating D5.0.

--Roy

Google Android
Location & Context Team
MTV-PLYM1625-6C3A,  Cell: 650 691 3600