Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] Sept 13 Editor Draft Ordering and Draft Development attached

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---
Hi Peter,

The information for 802.11az is correct. We're at D6.0 with a expected Dec 2022 RevCom date.

You may also wish to know that last week the results of the SA2 recirc. Ballot (3rd SA ballot) were in.
We received 21 Comments - all editorial, five of which were marked MBS.

We will discuss if they can all be satisfied by the publication editor during the meetings this week,  or if we need another quick ballot round.

Best,

--Roy
Google Android
Location & Context Team
MTV-PLYM1625-6C3A,  Cell: 650 691 3600

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Please comment or confirm to petere@xxxxxxxx  Thanks in advance