Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] Searchable definitions

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Sent on behalf of Youhan Kim:

Subject: RE: Searchable definitions

Thank you very much for checking with the SA, Robert.

Would it be possible to re-ask them if option 1 is not acceptable at all?  😊

While I am willing to go w/ the second option if required, I feel like we will be asked by TGme whether option 1 is not allowed at all, so it might be more efficient to find that out up front.

Regards,

Youhan

Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!