[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] REVme mandatory draft review

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello All,

I am looking for volunteers to review the REVme draft as part of the MDR process. If you are interested let me know.

The MDR process is described here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/11/11-11-0615-06-0000-wg802-11-mec-process.doc

Volunteers will review the draft against the style guide section assigned to them. Since this is a very large draft we may further divide the work by draft clause. To keep the review comments manageable, the focus will be on areas that have been modified. Also, to keep the process manageable, the number of volunteers will be limited.

I have created an initial draft of the MDR report here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0717-00-0000-revme-mdr-report.docx

We will write up our findings and document our progress in this report. You can find older examples on mentor (e.g., https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0260-14-0000-revmd-mdr-report.docx)

Ultimately, any changes resulting from the findings will need to be review and approved by the task group.

So… if you are interested, send me an email.

-Robert