Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] ANA request and some questions

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello Emily,

Here are your allocations:

TransactionID

Type

Status

User

Group

Resource

Ref Doc

Ref Subclause

Ref Location

Name

Req Value

Description

Allocated Value

1519

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGme

Element ID Extension 1

IEEE Std 802.11-2020

9.4.2.1

Table 9-92

Non-AP STA Regulatory Connectivity

137

1520

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGme

dot11StationConfigEntry

IEEE Std 802.11-2020

C.3

dot11ExtendedRegInfoSupport

233

dot11RSNAConfigEntry is not ANA managed. The chance of collision (between task groups) is low and the consequences of collision are not terrible (I’m not aware of anybody actually implementing the MIB).

-Robert