[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] ANA Request for TGbh

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---
Below is my ANA request for TGbh.  I have already filled in the values you assigned earlier this week.  Please let me know if you have any questions about this request.

Type of Request Resource Name Item Name Item Description Requested Value (if any) Requested by Task Group Requested by Name
Allocate Categories IRM IRM Action Frame in Action field table   TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate ElementIDs Device ID Device ID element ID 138 TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate ElementIDs IRM IRM element ID 139 TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate ElementIDs PASN Encrypted Data Element PASN Encrypted Data Element element ID 140 TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate AKMSuiteSelectors PASN with defined key wrap suite selector for PASN with defined key wrap   TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate AKMSuiteSelectors IRM Active suite selector for IRM active   TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate AKMSuiteSelectors KEK in PASN suite selector for KEK in PASN   TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate Extended RSN Capabilities Device ID Active Device ID active capability 16 TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate Extended RSN Capabilities IRM Active IRM active capability 17 TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate Extended RSN Capabilities KEK in PASN KEK in PASN capability 18 TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate NewResource Device ID KDE KDE selector from table 12-10   TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate NewResource IRM KDE KDE selector from table 12-11   TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate dot11StationConfigEntry dot11KEKPASNActivated indicates support for deriving KEK in PASN   TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate dot11StationConfigEntry dot11DeviceIDActivated indicates support for Device ID mechanism   TGbh Carol Ansley
Allocate dot11StationConfigEntry dot11IRMActivated indicates support for IRM mechanism   TGbh Carol Ansley

Regards,
Carol