[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] 11bf and 11bh MDR

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello All,

On the editors call today we had:

Robert Stacey

Claudio da Silva

Stephen McCann

Edward Au

Carol Ansley

We primarily reviewed the 11bf findings since that document is the most complete. We managed to review all the findings and assign editor action. At this point I will ask the editor (Claudio) to review and markup which actions are accepted and which rejected. You can then run a motion in the task group to approve the changes.

Markup from meeting in this revision:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0141-04-0000-p802-11bf-d3-0-mdr-report.docx

For 11bh, we reviewed the findings from Edward and Ross. Markup from the meeting in this revision:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0140-03-0000-p802-11bh-d3-0-mdr-report.docx

We will continue the reviews at the Editors meeting, Tuesday next week.

Regards,

-Robert