[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] Looking for volunteers for 11bk D2.0 MDR

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello All,

I am looking for volunteers for the 11bk D2.0 MDR.

In the previous MDRs, the following volunteers were helping MDRs. I assume you will be interested in helping 11bk MDR as well.

Therefore, I have added your names to the volunteer list for 11bk MDR:

  • Robert Stacey
  • Emily Qi
  • Edward Au
  • Mark Hamilton
  • Joe Levy
  • Ross Jian Yu
  • Graham Smith
  • Yongho Seok
  • Carol Ansley
  • Roy Want
  • Jonathan Segev

If your name is on the above list, please send me an email (unicast) to confirm.

If your name is not on the list and would like to help 11bk MDR, please let me know. I will add your name to the volunteer list.

Thank you all and have a good weekend!

Emily Qi