| Thread Links | Date Links | ||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Thread Prev | Thread Next | Thread Index | Date Prev | Date Next | Date Index |
| --- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---
Hello Carol and Po-Kai, Attached please find more requests regarding Beacon frame body. Per my other email, please see if this is good for you. Thanks. “For Beacon frame body, 11bn has used 103-106, sorry I didn’t realize
that these haven’t gone through ANA process, since D3.1 has not been published yet, could REVmf try 107 and 108?
” The other frames (Assoc request…) seem good and all are under ANA table. Regards Ross Jian Yu
于健 Huawei Technologies 发件人: Yujian (Ross Yu)
Hello Carol, Thanks, a break is indeed good. regards 于健 Ross Jian Yu Huawei Technologies 发件人: Carol Ansley <carol@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hello Ross, Please find attached your assignments except for the Authentication frame requests. We had discussed the Authentication frame wrangle a few months ago and the end decision was that it would not be under ANA management. An old version of the table is in the posted ANA database. To avoid confusion I'll
see if I can take it out, or mark it as invalid for now. If you want, we can discuss this again in Bangkok during the Editors meeting. I hope you're having a pleasant Golden week. Regards, Carol On Sun, Sep 27, 2026 at 10:29 PM Yujian (Ross Yu) <ross.yujian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-11-EDITORS list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-EDITORS&A=1 |
Attachment:
11-11-0270-87-0000-ana-database-11bn-d2.1-request-more.xls
Description: 11-11-0270-87-0000-ana-database-11bn-d2.1-request-more.xls