[STDS-802-11-REG] DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team call - 12 Dec 2014

Greetings all,
  We are going to have a DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team call tomorrow; I have posted agenda slides at the following link:
 https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1595-00-0reg-agenda-for-dsrc-coexistence-tiger-team-12-dec-2014.ppt

  The plan for tomorrow is to take a first look at an initial draft of a final report for this Tiger Team's activities.  I have posted this draft at:
 https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1596-00-0reg-final-report-of-dsrc-coexistence-tiger-team.docx

There are several things to note:
1) This is a rough draft.  It has omissions and is intended to evolve as we collect comments.  Don't assume the structure or content is cast in concrete; this is a strawman meant to get us on the path to a final document.
2) Discussions about the two proposals are onging outside of this group, so there could be changes, perhaps substantial ones.
3) The way we do comment collection and straw polls are still under discussion.  It is important to collect feedback from all participants and make a reasonable attempt to resolve comments; we're still trying to use existing IEEE processes to do this.
4) We will conduct a straw poll to assess support for the work of the group.  The straw polls will NOT be restricted to IEEE 802.11 voters; we want the straw polls to represent and assess the views of all of those who have participated in the Tiger Team.
5) Comments and suggestions for how to proceed are welcome.

Best regards,
Jim

P.S. I was not able to generate an ICS file to attach to this email. Please see the WebEx invitation below.

Jim Lansford
Fellow, Global Standards
CSR Technology, Inc.
Adjunct Professor, Interdisciplinary Telecommunications Program
University of Colorado - Boulder

Jim Lansford invites you to an online meeting using WebEx.

Meeting ID/Number: 953 874 904
Meeting Password: IEEE

To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://csrconf.webex.com/csrconf/j.php?MTID=m0a94cb797b3aa36563cb61ea84f317f2
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: IEEE
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Audio conference information
1. Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers:
Internal: 22-66
UK: 44-1223-692266
US: 1-408-5234266
China: 86-21-28981566
Taiwan: 886-2-21759266
Japan: 81-3-64037166
Singapore: 65-6827-0536
Korea: 82-2-6444-2066
India: 91-80-2518-3266
Israel: 972-4-854-6185
Germany: 49-761-59521166
2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.
Your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 953 874 904

http://www.webex.com

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.