[STDS-802-11-REG] FW: ** TVWS News Update - DTT coexistence technical report **

From: TV White Spaces [mailto:TV.WhiteSpaces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 1:58 AM
To: TV White Spaces
Subject: ** TVWS News Update - DTT coexistence technical report **

Dear TV white spaces stakeholders,

Ofcom has today published a technical report on tests examining co-existence between Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) and White Space Devices (WSDs).

We are holding a DTT Technical Working Group (TWG) meeting on 9 January to discuss the report.

Additionally, we would welcome feedback from stakeholders, please send any written comments to  TV.whitespaces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Reuben Braddock

Ofcom TV White Spaces

Pilot Manager

020 7981 3108

For information about Ofcom’s TV White Spaces Pilot please visit our dedicated pilot webpage.

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/spectrum/tv-white-spaces/white-spaces-pilot/

For more information visit www.ofcom.org.uk

This email (and any attachments) is confidential and intended for the use of the addressee only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message and delete it from your system.

This email has been scanned for viruses. However, you open any attachments at your own risk.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do not represent the views or opinions of Ofcom unless expressly stated otherwise.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.