[STDS-802-11-REG] DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team Call: 19 Dec 2014 at 10AM PST

All,
  We will be having a DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team call Friday at 10AM PST (WebEx details below).
The agenda slides are at: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1608-00-0reg-agenda-for-dsrc-coexistence-tiger-team-19-dec-2014.ppt
We still do not have minutes from the previous two calls available - my apologies.

The agenda slide deck contains a number of proposed straw poll questions; we'll try to wade through these on the call.
Best regards,
Jim

Jim Lansford
Fellow, Global Standards
CSR Technology, Inc.
Adjunct Professor, Interdisciplinary Telecommunications Program
University of Colorado - Boulder

**** WebEx Info **********************************************

Meeting ID/Number: 953 874 904

Meeting Password: IEEE

To start this meeting

1. Go to https://csrconf.webex.com/csrconf/j.php?MTID=m0a94cb797b3aa36563cb61ea84f317f2

2. If you are not logged in, log in to your account.

Audio conference information

1. Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers:

 Internal: 22-66

 UK: 44-1223-692266

 US: 1-408-5234266

 China: 86-21-28981566

 Taiwan: 886-2-21759266

 Japan: 81-3-64037166

 Singapore: 65-6827-0536

 Korea: 82-2-6444-2066

 India: 91-80-2518-3266

 Israel: 972-4-854-6185

 Germany: 49-761-59521166

2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.

 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 953 874 904

 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace profile number for meeting host: 86126703

http://www.webex.com

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.