[STDS-802-11-REG] DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team - 9 January 2015

Greetings all,
   We will have a call this week, and will continue reviewing and editing the the straw poll questions.  I do not have a tentative email list, but will work on that before the next call.  There is not a new agenda deck, but will we will resume where we were with the previous slide deck (document 14/1608r0), and I'll post a revision when we are done.
   A reminder that comment collection is currently open on the draft final report (document 14/1596r0) and the deadline is January 9 at midnight Eastern time (GMT-5).
   Note that next week is IEEE meeting week, so we will not have a call next week.  I will be assembling the comments and we will be working on comment resultion before the next call, tentatively scheduled for January 30 (I am unavailable January 23rd).  I have also received a section that addresses European issues (thanks to Paul Spaanderman et al), and I will fold that into the draft as well.
Best regards,
Jim

Jim Lansford

Fellow, Global Standards

CSR Technology, Inc.

Adjunct Professor, Interdisciplinary Telecommunications Program

University of Colorado - Boulder

********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Jim Lansford invites you to an online meeting using WebEx.

Meeting ID/Number: 953 002 994
Meeting Password: DSRC

To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://csrconf.webex.com/csrconf/j.php?MTID=mffd03f4d946e2342d2d3d342f07d5571
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: DSRC
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Audio conference information
1. Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers:
Internal: 22-66
UK: 44-1223-692266
US: 1-408-5234266
China: 86-21-28981566
Taiwan: 886-2-21759266
Japan: 81-3-64037166
Singapore: 65-6827-0536
Korea: 82-2-6444-2066
India: 91-80-2518-3266
Israel: 972-4-854-6185
Germany: 49-761-59521166
2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.
Your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 953 002 994

http://www.webex.com

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.