Re: [STDS-802-11-REG] Suggested improvement for Straw Poll Q5

John,

Thank you for your ideas here. I thought we had reached consensus on the questions as currently written; however, if group determines the changes are warranted, I'd like to offer a friendly amendment. I think we should append "...if it would enhance band sharing" to your last sentence. After all, that was the whole point of the approach.

So, from:

Would you support a change to FCC parts 90 and 95 so that this designation is removed from Channel 172 and instead is applied to Channel 180, 182 or 184?

to:

Would you support a change to FCC parts 90 and 95 so that this designation is removed from Channel 172 and instead is applied to Channel 180, 182 or 184 if it would enhance band sharing?

This may necessitate adding back in the "I don't support band sharing" answer.

Comments welcome.

Andy Scott

Vice President of Engineering

National Cable & Telecommunications Association

25 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W.

Suite 100

Washington DC, 20001

202.222.2475