Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Presentation 12/928r0 posted

Please note that I have posted presentation 12/928r0 Use of FILS
Discovery frame as optional Probe Response.

I realize that this is pact the deadline for this meeting but if time, I
would appreciate it if able to present.  It is very short and should
take only 5 minutes to go through (questions could take longer of
course).
Thanks
Graham

DSP Group, Inc. automatically scans all emails and attachments using MessageLabs Email Security System.