From: *** 802.11 TGai - Fast Initial Link Set-Up *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Emmelmann
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 4:58 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Comment Resolution Motion Tab

All:

	Please find Rev 1 of the comment resolution spreadsheet on mentor:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0852-01-00ai-tgai-comments-from-sb-2nd-recirc.xlsx

The document contains the "2016-07-SanDiego-01" tab which reflects the comment resolutions agreed on in today's MON-PM1 slot.

I'd like to entertain a motion to accept them in the next slot.

Best,

Marc

SELF SERVICE OPTION: