[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Update of comment resolution spreadsheet

All:

	an updated version of the comment spreadsheet is available:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1090-02-00ai-comments-from-3rd-recirculation-sb-on-tgai-d9-0.xlsx

It contains a "tab" (2016-08-16-telco-ready4motion) for comment resolutions that we agreed on today and for which
I would like to entrain a motion to accept in the next telco.

We will draft _and_motion_ comment resolutions for the remaining comments in the
upcoming telco.

The ad-hoc notes contain additional information on the comments that allow to create directions
on how to resolve them.

Assuming that we will resolve all remaining comments in the upcoming telco,
we will also entertain a motion to go to recirc in that telco.

Best

Marc