Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAJ] Meeting Venue and Time for TGaj January Meeting

Dear All,

May I call for contributions for the scheduled TGaj conference call at 8pm (Eastern time) on 14 March 2013? If you have, please inform me by 8pm (Eastern time) on 12 March 2013.

Best Regards!

Xiaoming.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaj and then press the LEAVE button.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaj and then press the LEAVE button.