From: *** 802.11 TGaj - China Mill-meter Wave *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAJ@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peng Xiaoming (I2R)
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 5:28 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAJ] Meeting Venue and Time for TGaj January Meeting

Dear All,

I did not receive any request of presentation contribution, the TGaj conference call on 14 March is cancelled.

Next week I could not attend the IEEE March meeting due to some personal reasons, Eldad will help to Chair the TGaj session in March meeting. Thanks Eldad.

Regards

XiaoMing

Sent from my iPhone