From: Peng Xiaoming <pengxm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 30 June 2015 5:22 pm
To: "STDS-802-11-TGAJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-11-TGAJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Peng Xiaoming <pengxm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Call for items for discussion for the upcoming Tgaj conference call on 2 July 9pm (ET)

Dear All,

We have scheduled a TGaj conference call on 2 July at 9pm (ET), I would like to call for items for discussion in this conference call. Please send me email by 1 July 9pm (ET).

Thanks and best regards!

Best regards!

Dr. Peng Xiaoming

Chair IEEE 802.11aj Task Group

IEEE 802.11aj Task Group Website: http://www.ieee802.org/11/Reports/tgaj_update.htm

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein"

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaj and then press the LEAVE button.